VMTools Source License
* The VM Systems, Inc. Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001 VM Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
* ANY USE, REPRODUCTION, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART
* THEREOF CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by
* VM Systems, Inc. (http://www.vmsystems.net/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "VM Systems" must not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without prior written permission. For written
* permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5. VM Systems, Inc. and any other person or entity that creates or
* contributes to the creation of any modifications to the original
* software specifically disclaims any liability to any person or
* entity for claims brought based on infringement of intellectual
* property rights or otherwise. No assurances are provided that the
* software does not infringe on the property rights of others.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TITLE
* AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL VM SYSTEMS, INC.,
* ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
* INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
* SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
* STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING
* IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EACH RECIPIENT OR USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE
* FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USING AND DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE
* AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS EXERCISE OF RIGHTS HEREUNDER,
* INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS (INCLUDING COSTS) OF ERRORS,
* COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.