About VM Systems
VM Systems, Inc. is a privately-held software consulting company based in Naples, Florida, established in 1999. The company has a staff of top-notch I.T. professionals with extensive experience who can help craft and execute IT strategy and services appropriate to your business needs.
What We Do
VM Systems specializes in designing, developing and maintaining technology solutions for small to medium sized companies. Whether this involves designing a technological infrastructure from the ground up, maintaining existing infrastructure, or updating legacy systems, VM Systems has the expertise you need.
VM Systems also specializes in custom application development. Our staff of professionals can help you define your needs, and then build, test and deliver a custom-tailored solution for you. Perhaps you are in the market for a custom web-booking engine, or you need to tie more of your existing systems into your website? Perhaps you have systems from different vendors that need to be integrated but vendors' timelines and availability interfere with your business objectives?
VM Systems can help you with a custom solution.
VM Systems staff have extensive backgrounds in the following areas:
- Current networking methodologies (TCP/IP, ethernet, wireless, etc.)
- Current PC-based hardware solutions
- Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2000, AIX, Irix, Linux, Solaris, Apple OS X, and VOS operating systems
- Distributed systems in general
- Intensive server-side OLTP
- Communications software (async, TCP/IP, X.25, custom protocol development)
- C, C++, Java languages
- Servlet and JSP development (including Apache/Jakarta Tomcat)
- XML design and development
- Cross-platform software development
- Messaging middleware, including MQ-Series, Java JMS
- RDBMS technology including: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Central Reservations Systems (including 2 ground-up GDS interface subsystem implementations)
- CRS <=> PMS integration